About Tyzac Vacuum Excavation
30 years of experience
Tyzac Vacuum Excavations is a family owned and run company servicing all areas of the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane.
We have been in the commercial construction industry for the past 30 years, operating our own successful company Tyzac Constructions for the past 12 years.
In 2012, we opened a new company to service a hole in the market here on the Sunshine Coast for Vacuum Excavators.
With the owners' family involved in the earthmoving industry for the past 25 years with extensive experience on backhoes and bobcats and vacuum excavators Tyzac added another string to its bow in 2012.
Being in these industries for many years we fully understand the importance of Safety Requirements and timeframes . We thrive on exceeding our customers' expectations and committed to listening to their needs and enacting their requirements.
Why use a vacuum truck?
- It is a non-destructive way to dig! With the use of standard excavation techniques and traditional heavy excavation machinery, the risk of breaking underground facilities is enormous and it can lead to considerable cost for repairs to be made.
- By using vacuum excavation units they can minimize this cost greatly, because of its ability to dig around the surfaces with minimal to no damage.
- It is environmentally friendlier way to extract dirt as it is clean and precise and holds all the excess material in the tank of the truck.
- We can locate and identify exact locations and depth of services underground safely minimizing the risk of disruptions to services and minimal impact on the surrounding environment.
- Removal of waste materials on sites and safely dumped elsewhere.
- The abilty to work in confined spaces and hard to reach and difficult locations.