Some of our recent works
Golding Contractors on the Bells Creek Rd Project on the Bruce Hwy Sunshine Coast.
Adco Constructions on various major commercial job sites in and around Brisbane.
Dynastruct at Kunda Park.
BP Refinery Eagle Farm.
Why use a vacuum truck?
- It is a non-destructive way to dig! With the use of standard excavation techniques and traditional heavy excavation machinery, the risk of breaking underground facilities is enormous and it can lead to considerable cost for repairs to be made.
- By using vacuum excavation units they can minimize this cost greatly, because of its ability to dig around the surfaces with minimal to no damage.
- It is environmentally friendlier way to extract dirt as it is clean and precise and holds all the excess material in the tank of the truck.
- We can locate and identify exact locations and depth of services underground safely minimizing the risk of disruptions to services and minimal impact on the surrounding environment.
- Removal of waste materials on sites and safely dumped elsewhere.
- The abilty to work in confined spaces and hard to reach and difficult locations.